Monday, February 16, 2009

They KNOW what you are Thinking!

... conversation overheard by deer between two hunters whispering in the woods




"...can you see him?"

"no, can you?"

"No, not yet but I bet he has a huge rack, probably 10-12 points. I bet he is a big BIG BUCK!"

"shhhh, you idiot. Never use CAPS and exclamation points while in the woods.
These are wild and witty creatures. they can even hear you think."

"They know what I am thinking? For real?"

"Yeah, they can. And you better be thinking the right stuff."

INSET SILENCE of about 45 seconds.

no wait.. scratch that.

insert silence of about 10 seconds.

"so, are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"I dunno. What are you thinking?"

" I am thinking, it's freaking cold out here. And all the sensible bucks are laying low snickering under their breaths. Let's go back to the truck."

"Is that what you were thinking?"

"NO, I was thinking about bears."

"Bears? I'm not hunting bears with a bow. Forget that."

"No. I wasn't thinking about hunting bears. I was thinking about if bears "do it" in the woods and they do, they have to , right? Well, where do they "do it? ...in the same place every time? or do they just "do it" where ever they happen to be whenthe call hits them? And that "charmin" bear on TV. How did they teach that bear to wipe his bum like that?"

That's what I was thinking."

"GO TO THE TRUCK, BUBBAH!"



No comments: