Sunday, February 22, 2009

Celtic Woman

Celtic Woman!!!!

D & I went to hear Celtic woman at the Murat Theater. What a fantastic concert! It was all I hoped! Enjoy some of the music we experienced (gleaned from youtube)

only one photo is mine. It's a forbidden one of the stage. We had great seats about 12 rows back- center. The two rows in front of us were not sold, so we moved up!

I couldn't contain my excitement so during intermission, I made a quick call - (sometimes you just gotta) I forgot to turn my phone back off and sure enough, it rang. about 3 times before D could grab it and shut it off. Oh My! Sorry to hang up on ya Laura!

It was a snowy and cold and on the walk back to the car, big fluffy snowflakes were falling. It was like a fairy dream. Next time though, we both agreed we would make use of the valet parking.











\










Eagles next month!! woo hoo!

No comments: