Monday, February 16, 2009

Chained, Charmed & Delighted

My Hare charm arrived late in the afternoon by Federal Express! It is exactly like the one that was lost. It is perfect! Now, I keep thinking I will find the one I lost. When you get a replacement of something, the lost one usually turns up. I bet there is some kind of law or rule about that! "Finders Keepers-Loosers Weepers Law" ?





D. did himself proud for Valentine's Day! (He always does) Christmas gifts, cards, etc. we sometimes let pass. Birthdays too but never Valentine's Day!

Here are my beautiful Purple roses!




I don' thave a pic of the chocolates-Yeah D got that too!

We ate it all in secret and did not share!

To add to a simply wonderful day, D said he would watch a "Chick flick" with me! You see, I love movies but D is not a movie fan. He enjoys instead, programs featuring hunters that whisper back and forth between themselves.

I was excited! I wondered what movie he would choose! Princess Bride? Mr. Wonderful? Must Love Dogs?
When Harry Met Sally? Pretty Woman? Romeo & Juliet? What? I was getting very excited.

D's pick for a chick flick was......

Wait for it.............

WAIT.....................

..........................................wait

............................................................wait




C H I C K E N R U N !!

A true Chick Flick!

I DO LOVE this movie!

Happy Val & Tiny Day Everyone!

1 comment:

The Happy Camper said...

A brilliant film - I'm a great fan of Nick Park's work.

Karen