Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life

and so it goes... I continue packing up "life"
The kitchen... the final frontier... no, wait- who knows what is in the attic?

D. would cringe if he knew I posted photos like these but this is life and life is messy and mostly disorganized. Most of us are just doing our best and leaving the rest and if we really admitted it we would have to say that some of life just can't be categorized- neatly filed though I am sure D would try.

Our organizational styles are very different. D. would probably take one item from a drawer, make an instant decision-keep, toss, ask because this item might for some unknown and obscure reason be important and of great value. (to me)

My style however, is to drag everything out, look at it, think a while about it, ponder how it came to be and where it came from and then decide- keep or toss.

It is my way and the way I approach most things- Just Jump in.. must be the bunny in me.

No comments: